• 3-5 years development experience.
• Experience in delivering web solutions to SMB and enterprise clients
• Very strong development skills
• Strong knowledge and experience of Automated Testing.
• Very strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Good estimation skills, particularly risk and uncertainty assessment.
• Experience with developing against a Continuous Integration environment.
• Practical experience of in working in Agile development environments
• E-commerce application development experience
• Experience with TDD and/or BDD.
• Worked with distributed teams as part of a global implementation effort.
• Experience with package repository such as NuGet.
• Experience with Collaboration tools such as Confluence.
• Experience of working with asynchronous, distributed systems. Ideally with a microservice approach.
We are looking for specialists who embody the unique collaborative spirit that holds the Arnia puzzle together.
We value expertise, but most of all we value passion for the development field. You will be involved in one of our projects using the latest Microsoft technologies, having the opportunity to choose the technologies you would like to work with.
• Health care benefits
• Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
• Flexible work hours, friendly environment
• Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
• Opportunity to attend to national and international technology conferences
Arnia Software is a software development company specialized in custom application software, IT consulting, and proprietary software products development. We are a skilled and passionate team. Arnia Software’s programmers are some of the best in their area, having Microsoft and Sun certifications that validate their skills. And they constantly outdo themselves with each great project they complete successfully!