You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
Create and execute test automation using all current testing tools including non-functional testing, performance, load, exploratory, risk base and security.
Provide documentation for automation testing and include quality metrics. Ensure documentation complies with software development standards, policies and procedures or best practices.
Execute manual tests where needed.
Continuously look to improve and innovate with existing processes, tools and approaches and provide input to create and define improved outcomes and performance.
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance experience
- Quality Assurance experience in creating and executing test automation for responsive web
- Experience of multiple industry tools, languages and models – C#, Ruby, Python, Selenium, TDD/BDD, Jenkins
- Experience in API testing
- Have an understanding of software development life-cycle and methodologies
- Have experience with source code versioning tools like Git
- Have the ability to be attentive to detail
- Must be able to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an international business environment
- QA mind-set
- Passionate about the quality of the software produced
- Must be a good communicator
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies and methodologies in the software testing arena
- Good technical competence and confidence
- Experience of working in the financial services sector or travel loyalty sector is a distinct advantage
- Ability to bridge communications between technical and business focused groups would be advantageous
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English.