As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of web elements on both front end and back end components for mobile and PC. You will work closely with product managers and designers within a scrum team.
The position is 70% Client-side, 30% Server-side.
- At least 5 years of experience with server-side object-oriented programming using .NET Framework 4.5+ (C#)
- Experience with Unit Testing on both client and server
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVP or MVVM design patterns
- Ability to write SQL and work with MSSQL databases
- Experience in a full product cycle development
- Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies
- Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a can-do attitude
- Experience in client-side technologies and HTML5 frameworks (React, Angular +v2, Underscore, - advantage
- Experience with .NET WebAPI - advantage