We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture.
As a Node.js Developer your responsibility is to develop a do-it-yourself website-builder product that will be used by 100s of thousands of customers.
You will have the opportunity to be part of and influence architectural decisions, develop and maintain back-end services and applications, as well as enabling 3rd party services integrations into the product.
- As a Node.js Developer your responsibility is to develop micro-services and applications in Node.js that run in a Container-based infrastructure
- Write unit and integration tests
- Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner.
- Participate and contribute in the team’s Scrum process.
- Conduct Code Reviews.
- Demo your work to peers and stakeholders
- Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market.
- Solid understanding and experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms, having built products that are based on micro-services
- Solid experience with Node.js web frameworks.
- Hands-on experience or good understanding of document-based and relational databases (PostregSQL, MongoDB, MySQL)
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis
- S3 Object Storage or S3-compatible APIs is a plus
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an international business environment