We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is following her/his vocation to spend time with Java and Selenium.
• Create and execute test automation using all current testing tools including non-functional testing, performance, load, exploratory, risk base and security.
• Provide documentation for automation testing and include quality metrics.
• Execute manual tests where needed.
• Continuously look to improve and innovate with existing processes, tools and approaches and provide input to create and define improved outcomes and performance.
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance experience;
- Experience of multiple industry tools, languages and models – Java, Selenium, TDD/BDD, Jenkins;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Have an understanding of software development life-cycle and methodologies;
- Analytic approach to problem solving;
- Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects;
- Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Good knowledge of English;