YouÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ll be part of something big!
We have lots to offer. Be part of it. You can expect:
Innovative and exciting projects
- Innovative IT solutions -we are happy to be the first and, what's even better, the best on the market
- International customers
- Exciting challenges
- Responsibility and own initiative
Professional and collaborative team
- Open communication and a relaxed atmosphere with each other
- Collaborative working environment
- High level of professionalism
- Flat hierarchies, relaxed and professional working atmosphere
- Regular team events
- Be one of the key developers for the Java backend who will work on the logic behind it / validation on the data received from the Machine Learning team
- Think outside the box: Your focus will be Java and backend development, but you will also support the Machine Learning Team
- Enhance our micro-service architecture and bring your ideas, your expertise and your critical thinking to define the best product in the market
- Create and Improve stateless microservices like:
- OCR (usesesseract from Google)
- security features
- face comparison
- liveness detection (look left/right)
- Be part of a Scrum team and play an important role in building a great, scalable and high-performance system
Short description of the project
- verify customer identity through their chosen mobile device without human intervention.
- AI-powered ID verification.
- enables customers to verify themselves and uses deep ID-recognition intelligence to ensure the highest levels of security and total compliance with KYC regulations.
- full support for a wide range of passports, driver's licenses, and other government-issued ID types from all around the world.
- Digital contract management
- Insurance & Insurtech
- ICO & Crypto KYC
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience implementing Java code with Spring, JavaEE and/or Play! Framework
- Redis, Message-pack, Websockets, microservices architecture, 3rd party services ( Tesseract, face detection)
- Experience working within a DEV team using agile methodologies
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing