Identity is the key for trust and security at the heart of online transactions. Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs using machine learning to build an effective Identity-as-a-Service platform that can verify in real time the identities of people from 65 different countries.
The products are used by leading international companies such as Commerzbank, UBS, Sixt, Erste Bank and Telefonica Deutschland, many FinTechs like Fidor, N26 and auxmoney as well as many blockchain-based companies.
- >5 years software development experience
- Several (at least 3-4) years of experience implementing Java Framework
- Understanding of Dataflow/Beam or other data processing framework such as Spark
- Experience integrating data warehouses with BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience working within a DEV team using agile methodologies
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing, additional German skills are a plus
- Implementation of new functionality for (automatic) identity verification of persons
- Implementation of complex back-end systems leveraging/interacting with machine learning components
- Enhancing scalability of platform