We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer, with a strong passion for creating engaging digital products, to help us in developing complex features for an innovative. You would be a part of a dedicated team of professionals, developers and designers, working on creating great interfaces for digital products and services.
– Solve complex business and technical problems
– Design & implement features, APIs according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
– Own the Implementation effort along the whole software development process, as WEB & Apps technical expert
– Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience & share it with the team
– Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices and tools and contribute to their continuous improvement
– Work with very qualified and motivated people, analysts, architects, developers and managers
– Familiarity with any of: Node, Angular, React, Vue
– Good understanding of software development practices
– Good knowledge of design patterns
– Working knowledge of Docker
– Great communicator and team player
– Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
– Very good English
– Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
What we offer
– Relaxation room – ping pong, arcade, PlayStation
– Fresh fruits delivered at the office twice a week
– All you can read with Bookster
– Time when you need it we are open to remote work
– Frequent company and team outings, including board games night
– Trainings and certifications
– Private medical insurance
– A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
Here at Arnia, we are a big family – software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, business analysts, system administrators, managers – we all love to do every day what we do the best – creating high quality software solutions and delivering excellent services to our customers and partners.
We believe in customer satisfaction as being the single most important goal we want to achieve in everything we do. But we also believe that we can reach this goal while having fun at work, making friends, and enjoying working together. We have game evenings, nights out and team building events to help us know each other better and spend quality time together. Also, we have a flat organization, with no unnecessary hierarchies and where you reach the management easily.
In Arnia you will meet very skilled software engineers with rich academicals background, with passion for innovation and continuous education, self-driven and oriented toward results. At the same time, they are people with high sense of humour, fun and informal, that value friendship, trust and a nice working environment.
Excellence is achieved step by step, it is a journey we always take together as a team and as a modern organization. We recognize the value of each individual, we value diversity and we support your development career – your success is our success! We take pride in helping our people to develop their career, continuously improving their skills and their technical knowledge and to fully reach their own development goals.
People are different, they are coming from various cultures and are motivated by different things:
We recognize people’s diversity and we try to meet everyone’s goals.
Arnia encourages you to pursuit your own interests, projects and ideas – passion can turn small things into big things – we want to be part of your own individual success. Let us know your ideas and your personal interests and we will find a way to support you.
Not the least, we have class A offices, located in Piata Victoriei – Europa House building, next to the metro stations and to other transportation means. It is very easy to get to work and you will enjoy the quality and the lifestyle of our offices.
And if you like all these, why don’t you join us?
Whatever role you choose to pursue in our organization, as long as it aligns with our company goals and values, we will support you all the way. We provide for each employee:
I joined the Arnia team in 2011 on the XpressEngine project (PHP based CMS, most popular in South-East Asia) and now I’m leading the team that develops our own CMS, Karybu. Also, our PHP team is involved in a lot more projects on different technologies ranging from Magento to WordPress and from Zend Framework to Symfony2. Dan D., PHP Tech Lead @ Arnia
Also, you will have the chance to mentor other people, to contribute to their growth and to help them with their career development. As a family, we support each other to achieve our best potential and to contribute better to the organization success.
In Arnia we need more than just excellent software engineers – we need highly skilled technical leaders, business analysts, and managers. And they are usually found within our own organization – they are people who showed great skills as individual contributors and choose to follow a leading role. Growing as a leader requires the development of specific skills, such as: people management, social awareness, self-awareness and leadership vision. If you are up to the challenge, we will support you and we will provide the best opportunities to show your talent and dedication.
And if you choose to be a full-time individual contributor, you will get the chance to develop your engineering skills, enrich your technical knowledge and promote to senior levels – it’s up to you and us to find together the best path for your career.