Professional level: Senior (5+ years)
As an UX designer, you’ll ensure that the user experience for individuals using the websites and web products of a well known pharmaceutical brand is efficient and consistent. You’ll be involved in the design of web products and services for very specific target groups and will need to understand their motivations, needs and optimize for the desired behaviour. You’ll work collaboratively with other members of the CX and development team to ensure that the products and services meet client needs and expectations and are consistent throughout.
You’ll need to:
– Participate in Scrum meetings, brainstorming sessions, feedback sessions and other meetings with the client, CX team and development team; attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
– Sketch out visual concepts
– Understand and create user personas, user flows and site maps
– Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and visual mockups using tools such as Figma
– Adapt the user experience of the web products to cover cross-device optimization (mobile, tablet, large screens, etc)
– Work collaboratively with other designers, developers, engineers and project managers
– Liaise regularly with the client to ensure that the designs meet their requirements and core business objectives
– Work with the research team to plan and conduct remote and on-site user research and usability testing with real users to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
– Identify areas for improvement in the web products and offer specific recommendations
As a senior role, you’ll also need to:
– Ensure that design standards, guidelines and best practices are met
– Ensure consistency and coherence throughout all web products of the client
– You understand the basics of design languages, how they works and how to adhere to them
– You have excellent problem-solving skills
– You have effective communication skills to liaise with team members and clients to ensure that high quality end-user designs meet customer requirements
– You have an aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users
– You are familiar with design thinking and you have a user-centric mindset
– You have the ability to relate well to other professionals and work in a specialist team
– You have a keen eye for visual details, differentiating brand elements and you are able optimize to maintain consistency
– Experience in a similar position of 5 yrs minimum
– Advanced / fluent communication in English
– Portfolio of own design works
– Proficient in using Figma as a design tool
In order to take it into consideration, the application must contain a link or attachment to a portfolio of own design works.
Here at Arnia, we are a big family – software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, business analysts, system administrators, managers – we all love to do every day what we do the best – creating high quality software solutions and delivering excellent services to our customers and partners.
We believe in customer satisfaction as being the single most important goal we want to achieve in everything we do. But we also believe that we can reach this goal while having fun at work, making friends, and enjoying working together. We have game evenings, nights out and team building events to help us know each other better and spend quality time together. Also, we have a flat organization, with no unnecessary hierarchies and where you reach the management easily.
In Arnia you will meet very skilled software engineers with rich academicals background, with passion for innovation and continuous education, self-driven and oriented toward results. At the same time, they are people with high sense of humour, fun and informal, that value friendship, trust and a nice working environment.
Excellence is achieved step by step, it is a journey we always take together as a team and as a modern organization. We recognize the value of each individual, we value diversity and we support your development career – your success is our success! We take pride in helping our people to develop their career, continuously improving their skills and their technical knowledge and to fully reach their own development goals.
People are different, they are coming from various cultures and are motivated by different things:
We recognize people’s diversity and we try to meet everyone’s goals.
Arnia encourages you to pursuit your own interests, projects and ideas – passion can turn small things into big things – we want to be part of your own individual success. Let us know your ideas and your personal interests and we will find a way to support you.
Not the least, we have class A offices, located in Piata Victoriei – Europa House building, next to the metro stations and to other transportation means. It is very easy to get to work and you will enjoy the quality and the lifestyle of our offices.
And if you like all these, why don’t you join us?
Whatever role you choose to pursue in our organization, as long as it aligns with our company goals and values, we will support you all the way. We provide for each employee:
I joined the Arnia team in 2011 on the XpressEngine project (PHP based CMS, most popular in South-East Asia) and now I’m leading the team that develops our own CMS, Karybu. Also, our PHP team is involved in a lot more projects on different technologies ranging from Magento to WordPress and from Zend Framework to Symfony2. Dan D., PHP Tech Lead @ Arnia
Also, you will have the chance to mentor other people, to contribute to their growth and to help them with their career development. As a family, we support each other to achieve our best potential and to contribute better to the organization success.
In Arnia we need more than just excellent software engineers – we need highly skilled technical leaders, business analysts, and managers. And they are usually found within our own organization – they are people who showed great skills as individual contributors and choose to follow a leading role. Growing as a leader requires the development of specific skills, such as: people management, social awareness, self-awareness and leadership vision. If you are up to the challenge, we will support you and we will provide the best opportunities to show your talent and dedication.
And if you choose to be a full-time individual contributor, you will get the chance to develop your engineering skills, enrich your technical knowledge and promote to senior levels – it’s up to you and us to find together the best path for your career.