QA integration with SCRUM
The process for integrating QA metrics activities into the Sprints requires the systematic inclusion of the following activities in the Sprints backlog:
- Planning and grooming of the QA metrics related activities
- Collect metrics input data
- Calculate the QA metrics
- Communicate the QA metrics to all the parties involved/stakeholders
- Analyze QA metrics results and propose actions to improve
- Analyze the QA metrics effectiveness and act for improvement
- Document data/archive historical data.
The QA metrics calculation and analysis are included in the Sprints definition of the “DONE” criteria.