The “cloud” component is often a part of the software solutions we build. A cloud-enabled solution can provide many benefits for the business, from reduced costs with infrastructure to high availability, flexibility and scalability features.
Typically, the cloud component hosts/provides support for:
- The solution backend database
- The backend application layer/the business logic
- Web services
- Storage space
- Computing resources
Our specialists have developed solutions which uses the latest cloud technologies available from Amazon and Windows Azure platforms:
- Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Computing)
- Amazon EWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft Azure Web Services
- Cloud virtual machines backup solutions
- Cloud MS SQL Server database
- Microsoft Azure Web Sites
We have experience with PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) architectures. Depending on the application requirements, we can suggest the best architectural approach for the solution and we can help our clients with a competitive analysis between various providers of similar cloud services.