We are a Romanian nearshore software development company with a dedicated team of experts offering excellent software development services. A combination between high-level technological skills, business processes knowledge together with a fast and seamless implementation and delivery make us a trusted software development partner for any European country. Our nearshore software development services, expertise and experience guarantee a fluent and clear workflow process, delivered with an innovative approach within a competitive environment.
especially the costs
IT specialists resources
A combination of amazing talent, lower costs, real-time collaboration, and team proximity makes us an attractive innovation partner to our clients. We have been offering nearshore software development services for global customers for more than 16 years now and, so far, we have successfully completed hundreds of projects following an agile nearshore approach.
Our nearshoring expertise and delivery excellence are some of our strongest differentiators on the market, making Arnia Software a top-quality choice for nearshore outsourcing IT solutions in Romania and in Eastern Europe.
We provide end-to-end nearshore software development services and our main areas of expertise cover: Web applications, Web design, Mobile applications, Database management systems, Big data solutions, Multi-tier architectures, Cloud-enabled solutions, E-Commerce solutions, Content Management Systems, Business Intelligence and R&D.
Why is nearshore important?
As many countries share the same time zone, approaching a nearshore software development system makes now more sense than ever. You don’t need to look far to avoid brutal time zone differences, language barriers and difficulty in communication. Nearshore software development is a project-based outsourcing model in which companies outsource the development of their projects to software companies or development teams in neighboring countries. Nearshore software development is a practice that follows a similar model to onshore and offshore outsourcing, the main difference being the geographical proximity.
With a nearshore software development partner developing and supporting critical business systems, risk is mitigated, costs are reduced, and recovery is rapid. The key is to select a partner with relevant domain experience, and that is geographically compatible when it comes to communication, culture, and alignment.
A nearshore distributed team structure helps companies work with more agility. Instant communication between the teams, as well as faster response times remove any misunderstandings and possible delays in delivering the projects.
We have a wide range of technology competencies including the following:
- C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WinForms, WPF, WCF, Specflow
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Play, Hibernate, JSF, LiquiBase, jUnit, Mockito, RabbitMQ, Selenium, Vertx, Akka, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark, Solr, Lucene
- C/C++, Python, Perl, Matlab, R, Octave, OpenCV, OpenCL, Unity3D, OpenGL
- PHP, Symfony, Zend, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, DB2, Redis, Couchbase, Memcached
- Magento, Salesforce, Shopify, Oracle Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, WMware, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud
- Android SDK, iOS SDK, Swift, Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, Sencha
Why should you choose Romania as your preferred nearshore software development destination?
- Romania is leading Europe in technology workers per capita and ranks 6th in the world. There are more than 200,000 ITC professionals in this country, who have both excellent tech skills, as well as superior soft skills.
- Bucharest, the capital of Romania, where our headquarters are located, hosts many big well-known IT companies – Google, Microsoft, IBM or Oracle being just a few of these important names that have chosen the country.
- Romania, a Latin country, shares the same cultural values as countries located in Western Europe. Most of the people here speak fluent English or French.
- Given that Romania is an EU country, access does not require a visa when travelling from Europe. Romania is easy to reach from any European country – we are conveniently located in the GMT+2-time zone.
- There are local laws which stimulate the development of the IT businesses, for example there is a 100% exemption on income tax for IT employees, a 50% tax deduction for R&D-related operations costs, etc.
- Bucharest is one of the top 10 largest cities in the EU and was named “the 2nd coolest city in Europe” by the French online magazine slate.fr.
- Romania has a great network infrastructure – it is ranked 4th in the world regarding high speed broadband Internet connection; and is positioned on the same place, in regards to the fastest download speed over 5G.
- In terms of education, the Romanian universities and colleges deliver 30,000+ engineers a year – therefore a solid pool of talents is available.