– Introducing and promoting Arnia Software to potential candidates in a professional manner;
– Perform searches on the companys database and contact suitable candidates to discuss permanent/temporary/contract opportunities, update their records and to obtain recent CVs;
– Arrange and manage interviews;
– Subsequent to the successful candidate commencing the new job, to maintain an ongoing liaison and to ensure that any issues or problems relating to matters concerning the placement are dealt effectively;
– Develop pro-active and innovative resourcing policies & initiatives for attracting & retaining Arnias talent;
– Review existing processes and practices, making recommendations for improvement;
– Effectively run high volume recruitment campaigns, without compromising on quality;
– Screen CVs received from prospective employees/candidates;
– Conduct telephone interviews, and review if the candidates are suitable for the next stage of the recruitment process;
– Provide accurate management information, on a timely basis, including a standard recruitment report;
– Build successful relationships with external suppliers, recruitment agencies & executive search consultants; negotiate vigorously to obtain the most competitive deals;
– Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies,
– Work to recruitment plans and deliver against them, on target.
– Fully professional experience in recruitment of min. 5 years, with demonstrated success;
– Proficiency in spoken and written English;
– Ability to proactively provide strategic staffing solutions, also confident in networking;
– Solid understanding of a wide range of IT profiles, strong business acumen and current on market trends;
– Result and action oriented, with flexible & positive attitude;
Here at Arnia, we are a big family – software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, business analysts, system administrators, managers – we all love to do every day what we do the best – creating high quality software solutions and delivering excellent services to our customers and partners.
We believe in customer satisfaction as being the single most important goal we want to achieve in everything we do. But we also believe that we can reach this goal while having fun at work, making friends, and enjoying working together. We have game evenings, nights out and team building events to help us know each other better and spend quality time together. Also, we have a flat organization, with no unnecessary hierarchies and where you reach the management easily.
In Arnia you will meet very skilled software engineers with rich academicals background, with passion for innovation and continuous education, self-driven and oriented toward results. At the same time, they are people with high sense of humour, fun and informal, that value friendship, trust and a nice working environment.
Excellence is achieved step by step, it is a journey we always take together as a team and as a modern organization. We recognize the value of each individual, we value diversity and we support your development career – your success is our success! We take pride in helping our people to develop their career, continuously improving their skills and their technical knowledge and to fully reach their own development goals.
People are different, they are coming from various cultures and are motivated by different things:
We recognize people’s diversity and we try to meet everyone’s goals.
Arnia encourages you to pursuit your own interests, projects and ideas – passion can turn small things into big things – we want to be part of your own individual success. Let us know your ideas and your personal interests and we will find a way to support you.
Not the least, we have class A offices, located in Piata Victoriei – Europa House building, next to the metro stations and to other transportation means. It is very easy to get to work and you will enjoy the quality and the lifestyle of our offices.
And if you like all these, why don’t you join us?
Whatever role you choose to pursue in our organization, as long as it aligns with our company goals and values, we will support you all the way. We provide for each employee:
I joined the Arnia team in 2011 on the XpressEngine project (PHP based CMS, most popular in South-East Asia) and now I’m leading the team that develops our own CMS, Karybu. Also, our PHP team is involved in a lot more projects on different technologies ranging from Magento to WordPress and from Zend Framework to Symfony2. Dan D., PHP Tech Lead @ Arnia
Also, you will have the chance to mentor other people, to contribute to their growth and to help them with their career development. As a family, we support each other to achieve our best potential and to contribute better to the organization success.
In Arnia we need more than just excellent software engineers – we need highly skilled technical leaders, business analysts, and managers. And they are usually found within our own organization – they are people who showed great skills as individual contributors and choose to follow a leading role. Growing as a leader requires the development of specific skills, such as: people management, social awareness, self-awareness and leadership vision. If you are up to the challenge, we will support you and we will provide the best opportunities to show your talent and dedication.
And if you choose to be a full-time individual contributor, you will get the chance to develop your engineering skills, enrich your technical knowledge and promote to senior levels – it’s up to you and us to find together the best path for your career.